Who we are?
Since 1918, Auto Truck Group takes new trucks and make them into tools. We have expanded into 12 locations and more than 800 employees specializing in the design, manufacture and installation of truck equipment. From custom trucks to entire fleets, our customers include railroad, utilities, government agencies.
What will you do?
- Pick up and deliver vehicles to shop technician work areas.
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
- Reports any visual damage to vehicles and company premise to management immediately.
- Must comply with the company’s safety policies and clean initiative standards.
What are we looking for?
- Clean driving record is required, current CDL is considered a plus.
- Strong work ethic and sense of urgency to get the job done.
- Job requires person to be outside 90% of the day, year round.
- Experience driving a standard transmission vehicle strongly desired.
- Has a good attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize daily activities.
- Must pass a physical, drug test, and criminal background check prior to employment.
- Understand the value that quality plays in the overall success of the company, help in increasing the quality of our products for the appearance and safety for our customers.
What we offer:
Benefits include competitive pay, 401(k), on the job training and development and much more. Immense potential for growth within the company.