Who we are?
Our long history expands as a prominent leader in the truck equipment business that “makes trucks into tools." Since 1918, Auto Truck Group has expanded into 10 locations and more than 700 employees specializing in design, manufacture and installation of truck equipment for a wide variety of customers. From custom orders to entire fleets, Auto Truck Group is ready to help pool/dealer customers, commercial users, fleets, utilities, government agencies, and many other smaller businesses.
Auto Truck Group has an outstanding opportunity for a HR Administrator based in our Bartlett, IL location.
What will you do?
- Serves as a first point of contact for HR related questions for internal and external customers.
- Handle all data entry and tracking for employee life cycle (hire through termination) in HR systems ensuring 100% accuracy and timeliness of entry.
- Ensures all documentation to support all employee life cycle changes are properly managed and stored (electronically).
- Ensures 100% compliance with internal and external audits; maintains proactive tracking of necessary paperwork for personnel files and tracks compliance.
- Serves as the Auto Truck representative for all HR Systems and works in partnership with the Global HR Operations team to ensure proper use of all systems and tools.
- Supports the organization by providing defined reporting/ analytics on key HR processes that impact the business.
- Facilitate New Employee Orientations that provide a positive first experience for new employees.
- Support in the orchestration of scheduling and preparing training sessions.
- Serves as a backup for workplace injuries and provides support to workers compensation team for employee information.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor degree
- 1 to 2 years of general HR administration experience
- General understanding of HR law as it relates to compensation, employee relations, training and safety
- Must be results driven with the ability to take initiative and work in a fast paced environment
- Must poses a high degree of integrity and ability to uphold confidentiality
- Customer service orientation with the desire to respond to questions and resolve concerns
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must pass a physical and criminal background check prior to employment