Financial / Business Operations Analyst:
The Financial Analyst will support and partner with finance, sales, marketing, operations, and executive management by providing financial analysis and business systems support. Focus on reporting key business metrics such as product profitability by market and customer, capital investments, operational improvements, and expense/costing analysis. Will collaborate with business leaders to improve decision-making based on analysis of financial and other available data. Responsible for ad hoc reporting requests. This role will work across business units.
- End-to-end responsibility for driving improvements in reporting, analytics, and dashboards to support business decisions that meet expectations for quality and timeliness.
- Gathers requirements using a variety of basic techniques, such as interviews, surveys, and historical data and establishes plan to test outcomes for accuracy.
- Conduct special studies and ad hoc analysis to reduce costs, improve productivity, improve customer satisfaction, and increase profitability.
- Document parameters for information shared and identify training requirements for users of data.
- Participate in the annual budgeting process and update periodic re-projections.
- Manages expectations and effectively communicates to stakeholders and leaders
- 2+ years of professional experience in an analytical role, supporting business needs
- Degree in Business Administration, Management, Economics, or Finance
- Proficiency in the MS Office Suite and working knowledge of query tools required.
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills indicative of an ability to effectively review financial and business operations and recommend appropriate solutions to management.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple assignments to complete job assignments in an accurate, timely, and professional manner.
- Excellent oral and written skills in order to effectively interact with team members at all levels formally and informally.
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment.