Who we are?
Since 1918, Auto Truck Group takes new trucks and make them into tools. We have expanded into 12 locations and more than 800 employees specializing in the design, manufacture and installation of truck equipment. From custom trucks to entire fleets, our customers include railroad, utilities, government agencies.
What will you do?
- Driving a Tractor pulling a 53’ step deck flat bed.
- Hauling dump and service bodies along with palletized equipment, and chassis’.
- 30% in state local deliveries to and from company locations, and to customers with in the state.
- 70% out of state driving to pick up from our vendors.
- Reports any visual damage to vehicles and company premise to management immediately.
- Must comply with the company’s safety policies and clean initiative standards.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of driving experience.
- Clean driving record and current Class A CDL required.
- Strong work ethic and sense of urgency to get the job done.
- Job requires person to be outside 90% of the day, year round.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize daily activities.
- Must pass a physical, drug test, and criminal background check prior to employment.
- Understand the value that quality plays in the overall success of the company, help in increasing the quality of our products for the appearance and safety for our customers.
What we offer:
Will be home on weekends!
Benefits include competitive pay, 401(k), on the job training and development and much more. Immense potential for growth within the company.