Who we are?
Since 1918, Auto Truck Group takes new trucks and make them into tools. We have expanded into 12 locations and more than 800 employees specializing in the design, manufacture and installation of truck equipment. From custom trucks to entire fleets, our customers include railroad, utilities, government agencies.
What will you do?
- Fabricate components to complete a project, will include: cutting, welding, drilling and other techniques
- Ability to work from blueprints and written specifications to meet customer requirements via MIG and TIG welding.
- Ability to visualize final assembled product before welding components.
What are we looking for?
- 1-3 years of previous welding experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous aluminum welding experience is highly desired but not required.
- Previous experience using critical horizontal, uphill, downhill, and overhead welds
- Experience using cutting torch and plasma cutter preferred.
- Ability to wear a respirator
- Required to pass a G1 weld test
- Must be able to perform within the established company standards, which include but are not limited to standard operating procedures, attendance, quality and performance.
- Must pass a physical, drug test, and criminal background check prior to employment.
What we offer:
Benefits include competitive pay, health, dental and life insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401(k), on the job training and development and much more.