Who we are?
Our long history expands over 100 years as a prominent leader in the truck equipment business that “makes trucks into tools." Since 1918, Auto Truck Group has expanded into 13 locations and more than 1000 employees specializing in design, manufacture and installation of truck equipment for a wide variety of customers. From custom orders to entire fleets, Auto Truck Group is ready to help pool/dealer customers, commercial users, fleets, utilities, government agencies, and many other smaller businesses.
Auto Truck Group has an outstanding opportunity for Installer Technician based in our Mississauga Location
What will you do?
- Ability to build vehicles according to work instructions and prints, installation of new equipment on new vehicles
- This equipment can includes work and safety lighting, platform, utility bodies, van shelving, inverters, small work cranes.
- Ability to safely mount and connect mechanical, electronic equipment following detailed work instructions or blueprints
- Responsible for correctly installation of equipment, testing all functionality prior to final inspection.
- Understand the value that quality plays in the overall success of the company, help in increasing the quality of our products for the appearance and safety for our customers.
- Ability to think on your own and request assistance when needed.
- Must comply with the company’s safety policies and clean initiative standards.
What are we looking for?
- 1-3 years of previous electrical, mechanical, and equipment assembly experience desired.
- Or, completion/current enrollment in an accredited Technical School.
- Ability to use a variety of hand and power tools.
- Understand electrical schematics
Auto Truck Group is committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs
What we offer?
We provide competitive compensation, production bonuses, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, on the job training and much, much more!