Who we are?
Since 1918, Auto Truck Group has expanded into 12 locations and more than 900 employees specializing in design, manufacture and installation of truck equipment for a wide variety of customers. From custom orders to entire fleets, Auto Truck Group is ready to help pool/dealer customers, commercial users, fleets, utilities, government agencies, and many other smaller businesses.
What will you do…
Auto Truck Group has an outstanding opportunity for Production Manager based in our Denver Location.
- Working with the local Plant Manager and Purchasing/Scheduling Representative, coordinate production Start/Ship dates.
- Work directly with the Plant Manager to review work order status and update plans to ensure customer deliveries are on time and complete.
- Reviewing of production schedules and evaluating and prioritizing work orders with Sales/Scheduling/Purchasing/Materials
- Implement and control the production schedule
- Make decisions about equipment use, maintenance, modification
- Set and monitor product quality standards over production
- Prepare and maintain production reports
- Oversee the daily activities required to process the current jobs within established schedule.
- Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments including procurement, distribution and management
- Supervise, train, counsel and motivate department employees.
- Communicate and provide feedback to management regarding activities, issues and / or problems on jobs.
- Prepare production reports, efficiency reports and other requested reports and distribute to appropriate personnel.
- Review, correct and submit hours worked records for payroll processing.
- Possess knowledge of assembly processes to limit scrap materials.
- Understand the value that quality plays in the overall success of the company, help in increasing the quality of our products for the appearance and safety for our customers.
- Prepare and run daily production meetings.
What are we looking for?
5+ years of work experience truck based industry or manufacturing environment.
- College degree a plus.
- 1-2 years previous supervisory experience highly desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and Outlook).
Planning and organizing, time management, decision-making, attention to detail, communication skills, influencing and leading, influencing and leading, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
What we offer:
Benefits include competitive pay, health, dental and life insurance, tuition reimbursement, RRSP package, on the job training and development and much more. EOE M/F/D/V