Who we are?
Our long history expands over 97 years as a prominent leader in the truck equipment business that “makes trucks into tools." Since 1918, Auto Truck Group has expanded into 12 locations and more than 600 employees specializing in design, manufacture and installation of truck equipment for a wide variety of customers. From custom orders to entire fleets, Auto Truck Group is ready to help pool/dealer customers, commercial users, fleets, utilities, government agencies, and many other smaller businesses.
Auto Truck Group has an outstanding opportunity for a Driver.
What will you do?
- Deliver vehicles to our customers in a 150 mile radius on-time while providing excellent customer service.
- Deliver material to our customers on time while providing excellent customer service.
- Inspect and unload material, tools and equipment from vendor trucks.
- Maintain site inventory by assisting in inventory audits.
- Stock and transfer material, tools and equipment to appropriate shelf, bin, or rack by a predetermined sequence.
- Mark material with correct identifying information.
- Transfer material to and from the shop for modification purposes.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and package orders in boxes and pallets as per customer requirements.
- Pull orders for delivery and stock-to-stock transfer; load onto correct truck or transfer to packing area using a forklift, overhead crane, and heavy equipment.
What are we looking for?
- 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Commercial driver’s license helpful.
- ASE certificates related to mechanical, hydraulic, electrical automotive helpful
- Railroad, industrial or military experience related to mobile equipment operation helpful
- Flexible work schedules available.