Who we are?
Our long history expands over 97 years as a prominent leader in the truck equipment business that “makes trucks into tools." Since 1918, Auto Truck Group has expanded into 12 locations and more than 900 employees specializing in design, manufacture and installation of truck equipment for a wide variety of customers.
Auto Truck Group has an outstanding opportunity for a Staff Accountant in our Bartlett headquarters.
What will you do?
- Completes bank and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assists with financial statements, budgets, projections, and forecasts, including journal entry preparation and entry.
- Prepares supplementary schedules to be included in the monthly financial statement package.
- Coordinate finance related projects and travel periodically for audit and financial analysis.
- Oversee liability and auto insurance programs.
- Assist with credit applications, vendor additions, and invoice coding.
- Performs various other analytical tasks and special projects as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or have an Associate’s degree in Accounting or Finance with three years’ experience in accounting or related position.
- Must have advanced computer skills, particularly in Excel.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Must have time management skills and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Must have strong analytical ability in order to analyze budget variances.
- Must be a team player and able to work in a group setting.
- Must be available for occasional travel as required.
- Prefer experience with budgeting, financial statement preparation, and financial analysis.